For Luck Herb Inc, quality is key. We do very strict quality control in the process that we dawn ingredients from raw herbs, including raw herbs checking, manufacturing processes evaluating, strict testing.
- Raw herbs quality control, first we select the qualified raw herbs supplier that can provide relevant quality material in the recent 2 years, then sign the quality agreement with raw plant supplier. In addition, we will evaluate supplier qualification every year, if found the herbs below standard, the party will be marked as the no-qualified supplier.
- After the arrival of the raw herbs, our warehouse keeper shall check whether the packaging is intact, whether raw materials are the correct species and plant part, whether the appearance quality is qualified, and then fill in the inspection report or inform Quality Control and Assurance team to sampling inspection.
- Before processing, Our QC team shall do sampling inspection, mainly including heavy metal detection, pesticide residue determination, active ingredient detection. If found problems in the sample, the whole batch of the raw herbs will mark sub-quality materials.
- The manufacturing shop must keep clean and hygienic. we will check the manufacturing shop every day.
- Once the herbal extracts produced, we do an array of tests, such as heavy metals test (arsenic, cadmium, chromium, lead, and mercury), All these tests are to ensure good quality and reconfirm identity of the plant extract. We also use high-pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC), high-performance thin-layer chromatography(HPTLC), UltraViolet (UV) light to ensure the active ingredient content.